Expanding Your Network Reach
Providers of telecommunications services rely on partner networks to connect customers outside of their footprint in today’s connected world. Service providers, ISPs and hosting companies depend on a myriad of networks to deliver traffic from one end user to another around the globe.
Hibernia Networks enables service providers to extend their networks to new geographies and routes, allowing them to reach new markets efficiently and seamlessly. Leveraging our owned and operated fiber-optic infrastructure that connects 25 countries and more than 100 markets, as well as extensive IP peering and transit relationships, Hibernia Networks provides secure, reliable and scalable Wavelength and IP Transit solutions that service providers demand.
- Fiber-optic infrastructure 400G enabled
- Scalable solutions in support of increased capacity requirements
- Unique route diversity for resiliency and redundancy, including three wholly-owned and operated transatlantic cables
- Congestion-free, carrier-grade IP network with over 2Tb of edge capacity and 800+ peering relationships
- 24/7/365 network monitoring with redundant network operations centers
Carrier Transformation in the Digital Age
Read this Q&A with industry analyst veteran Mark Winther, who provides a perspective on how network infrastructure has become more critical in the cloud and digital era.
A full suite of optical transport services enabling the rapid transport of large volumes of data between commercial centers, financial hubs and data centers.
Ethernet & IP Services
Best-in-class IP Transit and Ethernet services, cost-effectively extending your IP footprint and enabling cloud-based applications, meeting the demands of ISPs and enterprises for flexible, scalable connectivity solutions.